2019 Summer Student Position – Technical Operations
Crew Energy Inc. is pleased to announce a summer employment opportunity for a Student pursuing a degree in Engineering, Geology or Geophysics. The position will involve rotation through four of Crew’s technical and operational teams including Engineering, Geology, Geophysics and Drilling and Completions with an emphasis on areas specific to the successful candidate’s discipline. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team actively engaged in developing a world class hydrocarbon resource in Western Canada. The individual will report to the Chief Operating Officer, but will be mentored by individual technical managers on specific projects within each discipline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Working towards a degree in Engineering, Geology or Geophysics
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Inquisitive nature, quick to learn and apply knowledge
- Collaborative mindset and enjoys contributing to team goals
Crew Energy offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation.
This is for a 4-month paid summer student contract position from May - August 2019.
We thank all applicants, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.