2019 Summer Student Position – Accounting and Finance
Crew Energy Inc. is pleased to announce a Summer Student employment opportunity in
our Accounting and Finance Group.
Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will gain valuable knowledge and experience in the fast-paced business of Oil and Gas accounting and financial reporting. The student will get hands-on exposure to multiple facets of accounting as well as to
commodity marketing and public relations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Invoice and purchaser statement administration
- Bank deposits and reconciliations
- G/L and vendor account reconciliations
- Property accounting and analysis
- Industry and government reporting
- Special term projects and business support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Basic to mid-level understanding of accounting concepts
- Working towards a degree/diploma in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Inquisitive nature, quick to learn and apply knowledge
- Collaborative mindset and enjoys contributing to team goals
Crew Energy offers a rewarding work environment, and competitive compensation.
This is for a 4-month paid summer student contract position from May - August 2019.
We thank all applicants, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.